Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sister Eileen requesting information on people in New Bight, Cat Island

Forwarding message from Sister Eileen:
Ginger,

Can you post Sister Eileen's request...thanks so much.

My phone and e-mail service has been out since Thurs. am.
As you can imagine, I have heard that Gili is OK but I wonder about NewBight folks.   Nicker Knowles and Grace Dorsett & Bluebird folks;  Vernice Storr, Idell Dorsett (she lives on beach road south of NewBight Primary), Sam Romer's family, Rosie McKinney and Bernadette Lightbourne family; QUEENIE GILBERT & neighbors, Angela McKenzie & family (siblings, children, her Mom), Bernice Poitier &family?   ETC.ETC.  Was Holy Redeemer used as the shelter? I heard the airport and Candy's store as well as govt. bldg. were 'destroyed'?  I'm feeling 'powerless' here; please keep me up-to-date. Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment