Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cat Island Partners and The PGA relief efforts

On Wednesday August 31, 2011 Cat Island Partners and The PGA flew in a cargo plane with relief efforts for Cat Islanders after Hurricane Irene. The plane landed at Hawk's Nest.



will send another a email later today, with a pic of our drinking water distribution efforts. I will be in a meeting with some 'officials' tmrw morning at 9am. Hope to have a better idea of how things are going afterwards, will send you what I know tmrw as well. I can tell you that 25 tarps CIPL and The PGA flew in with cargo plane have been given to Jr johnson of Smith's Bay and he and a crew of 3 have been working from New Bight working their way down south and covering roofs. He got the last remaining tarps last night and was working in Port Howe this morning. He has a list of people he has covered. I may be able to get some names to you at some point as well

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kristy pawlik

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, good to hear your news! Can you contact Daisy-Mae and see what is needed, it will take over a week ,maybe two, to get stuff to them..I can fed =X to nassau or FLL to G&G mosquito sprays etc...advise as you are there...I think I can be of more help up here if we can co-ordinate...Have you seen PC? !!!
    cheers Virginia.

    ReplyDelete